MapYourVoice provides vital resources for survivors and communities worldwide. These resources include:
• A safe place for survivors to tell their stories, which is both therapeutic and helps them organize their thoughts around the realities of trauma.
• Trauma-informed resources for survivors and the people who care about them.
• Research-driven data to better understand the issues surrounding sexual violence.
• Worldwide accessibility via computer or smart device.
• Ability for allies to show their support by interacting with survivor reports on the map.
Please visit MapYourVoice.org to explore all of the services and resources our organization provides.
We appreciate your continued support of this important project.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.
Support this important cause by creating a personalized fundraising page.Start a Fundraiser