Children Enjoying Raising a Reader
Hello from Raising a Reader,
This is an exciting time for our organization—our steady growth has brought Raising a Reader to many new places in more states across the US, new teammates, and pushed us in new innovative spaces.
We supported 290 Partnerships in 34 states and provided 2,010 hours of professional development support and training!
98% of our partners report increased knowledge in
- Shared reading techniques
- Early brain development
- Language and literacy development
- Ability to foster children's motivation to read
Which leads to families improving their home learning routines.
90% of our partners report families increased
- Confidence in sharing books with their children
- Knowledge of shared reading techniques
- Shared reading time with their children and
- Access to multicultural books
90% of our partners report children increased
- Social emotional learning through book sharing
- Motivation to read!
At Raising a Reader we will continue to live into our mission of supporting families and inspiring the development of literacy skills and a lifelong love for reading to help children attain brighter futures in which they can thrive and contribute in school, the workforce and society.
Thank you for everything you do to make Raising a Reader a critical partner in creating brighter futures for all children by strengthening family bonds, and continuously striving to create a more equitable future for our children and our communities – regardless of race, culture, language, income or ability.
Your friends at Raising a Reader
P.S. Don’t forget to follow, like, comment, and share!
- Facebook: RaisingAReaderNational
- Twitter: @RARNational
- LinkedIn: RaisingAReader
- Instagram: raising_a_reader
Raising a Reader Earns 4 out of 4 Stars
Raising a Reader Earns Top Marks Again in 2023