Hope you are doing well and taking care of yourselves during these volatile times.
As a team, in the spirit of continuous improvement, we regularly review progress, monitor, and evaluate the services that we are providing. This is done from several perspectives or angles.
So today, we share with you a summary of course evaluations by computer trainees at the Juba Hill computer lab. Here are some highlights:
Question: Skill and responsiveness of the instructor [Instructor was an effective lecturer/demonstrator] - Percentages:
- Neutral: 2.86%
- Agree: 28.57%
- Strongly Agree: 68.57%
Question: Contribution of course to your (general) skill/knowledge - Percentages:
- Poor: 1.9%
- Fair: 1.9%
- Satisfactory: 2.9%
- Very Good: 49.0%
- Excellent: 44.2%
Question: Anything else that you would like to say?
- Thank you DASL for the computer learning
- Thanks for providing this well conducive atmosphere of learning environment. And also to add more equipment.
- I just want to say thanks to the DASL organization for giving us the opportunity to learned computer skills next to nothing. I appreciate you so much - God bless you all
- Very good work done
- I say many thanks to DASL and my teacher Mr. Johanese for the knowledge.
- Thank you very much for these wonderful opportunities.
- I am very happy for doing this course
- Thank you all
- The course will help to develop my knowledge and skills
- The course was so interesting
- I want say thank you for your great effort. For giving me this opportunity to computer.
- This course is another step of improvement in my life
- I will like to say the course is very important to me because I will improve my skills in the computer course.
- Thanks the organization for the great offer and the responsibility they are giving to us
- I just want to thank the staff and management of DASL for improving the lives of African in terms of educating young and adult that involves in the computer studies
- I am very happy with the learning area and I also love the way of teaching
From the above percentages, you can see that we are thankfully doing very well. As you can see from the comments, this course is highly appreciated and empowering lives.
Your support helps provide this on-going computer training. Your donations are truly making a difference and helping to prepare youths for a brighter future.
As a member of the team helping to provide this training, we wanted you to read this summary and the responses from the students.
We hope that seeing this impact brightens your day.
Got comments or questions - we would love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
The best way to help us continue to provide this empowering training is to sign up for a new recurring donation today. This helps us provide consistent training. $11 a month will provide 10 hours of instruction. Here's the link to start your donation today https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/educate-the-next-generation-of-leaders-in-freetown?show=recurring .
With deep appreciation
Sylvester and the Develop Africa Team
computer training students - actively learning