You don't need a classroom to learn math
It´s time for a 2019 sum up!
2019 was a year full of hard work, new structures and results. Our Street Program have gone through a positive development which have lead to better and more integral support.
During the year, we have:
- Attended 231 children in total, 123 boys and 108 girls
- Given 231 hours of Life Skills classes where the boys and girls have got to know themself better and improved their abilities to make wiser decisions regarding their life and future
- Given 114 hours of educational reinforcement to improve their educational level, to keep them engaged and motivated to learn and thereby increase the chances that they will stay in school and continue learning in the future
- Served 803 plates in that last four months of the year to the boys and girls participating in the program
- Directed 33 children to our Day Center, to either our School Program or our program supporting the children whom are inscribed in a public school but need accompaniment in their educational and personal formation
Besides, we ended the year and our educational activities with a Christmas party with a dinner, piñata and gifts (containing a t-shirt, pants, jacket and a toy) for the children who participated.
“Kids are not things to be molded; they're people to be unfolded.”
Thanks to you and your support these 231 children have during 2019 been able to exercise their basic rights as human beings.
Educator Alejandro is teaching the bigger kids
Coordinator Carlos with the happy and active kids