Fundraising Campaign: is over
Goal: thanks to all the donors, CODEIS could surpass its initial goal of providing 200 full scholarships to at-risk youth in Latin America, and it changed to 250 full scholarships
- When: last week of November
- Where: virtual sessions
- Scope: 250 youth in Latin America
- Beneficiaries: are being selected in alliance with local NGOs in Latin America
What to expect?
o We will present all the scholarship recipients to the donors.
o The best team in the pitch competition will earn $500 USD cash prize.
o The best five teams will be part of the World Change Makers Academy in 2021, which is a 3-month program to become a social entrepreneur.
o We will send detailed reports to donors who have confirmed they want to receive this information.
- In October, we will start a one-year productive project in an indigenous community in Ecuador to strengthen fair milk trade and support this community to become a diary product maker. Our goal is to generate local development with sustainable practices.
- In November, we will start our Bootcamps for women survivors of violence and Andean indigenous communities.
- From October to January 2021, we will run social entrepreneurship and innovation training focused on people in human mobility.
- In February 2021, we will continue with a social innovation challenge in Mexico.
- We will keep informing you about our initiatives through our social media, website and GlobalGiving platform.