19% DROP OUT GIRLS BACK TO SCHOOL
We proudly share the achievement of Muwakhat Foundation for the poor community, especially women, girls and children with the purpose of lasting change and it became possible with collective action of members, board, management and non members who care about community’s development.
During six years of operations, our primary focus is to improve the quality of life of vulnerable groups, especially women, children and old citizens and offer services with a holistic approach. It includes food, health, education, interest free loan, qard-e-hasna.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
1) Grants & Donations: Rs 11.61m
2) Food packages to homeless
# : 23,586, Value : Rs 85 m
3) Clothes distributed to street children
# : 3,700, Value : Rs 2.98 m
4) Promoting Girls Education:
awareness sessions to 4,998 parents
5) 19% of 500 dropout girls back to school
6) Free legal aid and awareness sessions to women & girls: # :1960