Explore a list of free products and services that will help your nonprofit or small business manage new challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The effects of COVID-19 continue to shift and transform how we work. Strains on your resources, necessary pivots in how you support your constituents, and the need for new tools to adapt can be overwhelming. But organizations are taking notice and offering free services and products to support you. Here is a list of current resources for nonprofits and small businesses to access during COVID-19:
1. Google Suite—Get documentation. Google Suite is activating nonprofits’ ability to use G Suite for Nonprofits at no cost. This allows organizations to move their communications online through the use of apps like Gmail, Docs, and Calendar, and advanced features of Google Meet. *Only available to nonprofits
2. Fastly—Get cloud computing services. Fastly, a cloud platform gives nonprofits and open source projects access to free services, including their content delivery network, Internet security, load balancing, and video and streaming services. They are doubling their investment in response to COVID-19.
3. Airtable—Get organized. Airtable, a collaborative organizational tool is providing free Airtable Pro accounts to any non-political humanitarian groups working on COVID-19 relief—with no expiration date.
4. TechSoup Global—Get support. TechSoup is offering a full resource hub to help ease nonprofits’ transition to remote work. Their team is conducting free webinars to support the transition and is providing tools and software available to get started. Nonprofits are eligible to apply for free tech software and hardware, such as refurbished computers. *Only available to nonprofits
5. SCORE—Get advice. SCORE, a mentoring resource, is partnering with the Small Business Administration to provide free business mentorship and educational resources to entrepreneurs. *Only available to small businesses
6. Hello Alice—Get connected. Hello Alice launched a new mentoring community through their Business for All initiative. The online community harnesses the power of connection to support small business owners and nonprofits through the COVID-19 pandemic.
7. Lawyers for Good Government Foundation (LGGF)—Get consultation. LGGF is offering pro bono legal consultation for small businesses throughout the United States, offering support in navigating new federal loans and grants, as well as unemployment and bankruptcy law. *Only available to small businesses
8. Intuit—Get answers. Intuit AID Assist, a free tool that allows small businesses, nonprofits, and independent workers to assess if they qualify for a forgivable PPP loan and estimate their tax credit.
9. DataRobot—Get data science. Receive 30 days of free access to artificial intelligence software tools to solve challenges facing society and create long-lasting impact.
10. Yearly—Get your story out there. Make your annual report shine with this digital storytelling tool. It’s designed to help you thank your donors and investors, and it’s now free for anyone to use.
11. Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)—Get information. WBENC is listing free resources for women-owned businesses to support their work during COVID-19. The list includes everything from online business courses offered by Goldman Sachs to a checklist provided by SunTrust to support your business’s recovery efforts.
12. American Express’s Stand For Small—Get resources. American Express has teamed up with a coalition of more than 40 companies who are committing to providing resources, special offers, and tools for your small business in need of assistance due to the effects of COVID-19.
13. Donor Box—Get tips. Check out Donor Box’s “COVID-19 Resource Center for Nonprofits.” It’s jam-packed with grant opportunities and helpful information to support your nonprofit.
14. Grantli—Get grants. Grantli’s mission is to democratize grant seeking. Their team is currently offering a free course on finding the right grant for your organization and effectively securing funding.
While your new normal continues to evolve, we hope these resources help ease the transition. The team at GlobalGiving is behind you and continuously in awe of your commitment to advancing your mission!