Support Homeless Mentally Ill

A fundraiser by Anamika Goswami
Image for Support Homeless Mentally Ill

Homeless women with mental illness are the most vulnerable and neglected groups in developing nations like India where mental health continues to be a low priority area.They need rehabilitation services which include psychological interventions as well as support to regain their physical health before being reunited with family.At Ashadeep we are able to meet 60% of the rehabilitation cost for an average of 60 bed occupants in a month but need to raise the remaining 40% for their food expenses.

This fundraiser is not supporting any active projects.

$0 of $1,428 goal
 
Raised by 0 donors in 3 years
Share:
facebook     twitter     email     Copy Link

This fundraiser doesn't have any donations yet. Be the first!

WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.