Since 2016, MSD Animal Health, has proudly supported WeForest in restoring and growing over 100,000 trees across 4 countries, Brazil, India, Zambia & Tanzania.
As part of our ongoing efforts, we have set up this fundraiser to allow our customers to provide their own donations to WeForest, in particular the restoration of the Brazilian Atlantic Forest.
The Atlantic forest is one of the most biodiverse spots in the world yet deforestation has led to many small and isolated fragments and the loss of many native species. WeForest, with its partners IPE and AES Tiete, is reversing deforestation and biodiversity loss: trees are planted and grown so that forest corridors are created and the Tiete river watershed will be protected, which allow species to find new habitat and populations. In addition, a high amount of CO2 will be sequestered.
With your donations:
• £12 will fund and grow 5 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £23 will fund and grow 10 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £35 will fund and grow 15 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £69 will fund and grow 30 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £112 will fund and grow 50 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £230 will fund and grow 50 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £460 will fund and grow 200 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £920 will fund and grow 400 trees in the Atlantic Forest
• £4306 will restore a hectare of land with a target density of 2000 trees