Francis created this fundraiser to honor and remember Daa Rosa, who passed away on Sunday November 12, 2017.
Here's what Francis has to say about it:
On November 12 2017, I received an urgent call from Owo elu village, that my Aunty had died the previous night from snake bite! How did it happen? she was going to lit kerosene lamp at a neighbour's when she stepped on a snake and got bitten. She died before she could reach hospital after three hours. I wish to honour her by providing 1 solar-charging lamp each to 100 women especially widows in the community. Please, help me achieve this. I have given out five from my little income.
No projects have been added yet. Maybe you should remind Francis to do so!
This project is no longer accepting donations:
one solar light gives education for Tribe child