May 24, 2019

THANKS! WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

Top-Ranked Badge
Top-Ranked Badge

This report covers the period from February 26, 2019 to May 25, 2019, and it is our second reporting quarter of the Safeguarding Frogs and Birds in Masuria, Poland project.

As we have reported in our first quarter, we have applied for
the Measure 5.3. Protection of biological diversity, scheme A grant.
Our application is still in a verification process by the Marshal's Office of Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.

On April 3, 2019 we were listed as one of the 13 applicants who have passed a formal verification, a process of checking whether a project satisfies mandatory requirements, and on April 15, 2019 we were listed as the one who have passed formal criteria verification (see both lists attached). We should learn about the competition results by the end of June 2019, and once it happened, you will be informed promptly.

This quarter was marked by preparing ourselves to the GlobalGiving fundraising campaigns. We participated in the March 2019 Accelerator, and then in the Paws + Clows campaign on May 22, 2019.

The results of these two campaigns were amazing. Altogether we have managed to collect $9,275.00 and on top of this we have earned Top-Ranked, Vetted and Effective Organization badges.

But ... we could not have done it without you! On behalf of our amazing youth, volunteers, and board, I offer you our sincerest gratitude.

Vetted Badge
Vetted Badge
Effective Badge
Effective Badge
Paws + Claws
Paws + Claws

Attachments:
Feb 25, 2019

APPLICATION FOR A GRANT FROM THE MARSHAL'S OFFICE

PARK AS IS RIGHT NOW
PARK AS IS RIGHT NOW

This report covers the period from November 25, 2018 to February 25, 2019, and this is our first reporting quarter of the Safeguarding Frogs and Birds in Masuria, Poland project.

This quarter was marked by the preparing of documentation for the Measure 5.3. Protection of biological diversity, scheme A grant. The Marshal's Office of Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship was collecting applications from 2018-12-14 to 2019-01-14, and, fortunately, we have managed to apply on time (we are on the list of 22 applicants who delivered their proposals in a timely manner). The link to the website with a "call for proposals" details is right below:                              https://rpo.warmia.mazury.pl/artykul/4886/dzialanie-53-ochrona-roznorodnosci-biologicznej-schemat-a-konkurs-rpwm050300-iz00-28-00218

We were really engaged in collecting all the documents required from our project partners:

  • Museum of Folk Culture in Wegorzewo,
  • Voivodeship Office for the Protection of Monuments in Elk, 
  • University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Faculty of Ecology and Environmental Protection and Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology),
  • and many others

The total cost of the project is 461 755.68 PLN (approx. 120,754.51USD). We are applying for the 85% of this amount which is 392 492.33 PLN (approx. 102,641.33 USD). The remaining 15% must be financed with our own funds. We should learn about the competition results by the end of June 2019, and once it happened, you will be informed promptly.

PARK INTERIOR
PARK INTERIOR
PARK INTERIOR WITH FALLEN TREES
PARK INTERIOR WITH FALLEN TREES
VALUABLE OLD TREES
VALUABLE OLD TREES

Attachments:
 
WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.