1. To become A Transformative Social Movement based on virtue values.
2. To shape an autonomus (self-relient) society through the economic development.
3. To actively involve in humanitarian movement through the global networking.
4. To build the transformative leadership with global competency.
5. To advocate policy in order to promote an equity.
6. To strengthten an internal capacity as a global institution through innovation, high quality service, transparency, accuntability, and independency .
Ahmad Faqih, Selvy Safitri, Fikrirrahmat Fikrirrahmat
Jl. Warung Jati Barat No.14, Pasar Minggu Jakarta Selatan,
DKI Jakarta12540 Indonesia
Each of GlobalGiving’s nonprofit partners is required to send quarterly donor reports detailing the impact of their work. Here are some of their recent updates: