ASSOCIATION FOR RURAL TRIBAL IMPROVEMENT
REPORT OF THE PROJECT EVENING STUDY CENTERS FOR POOR CHILDREN
Villages : Padagam, Aniyalai
Reporting period of the project : Upto 8th SEPTEMBER 2018
The objective of the project is to provide post school assistance in education to the deprived children of illiterate parents and parent less children and to provide nutritious food to these children in the evening along with necessary medical check up.
The needs that we have been fulfilled relate to the following
63 children are being provided with necessary assistance. The evening class going on smoothly. The student were interested came to the centre and learn their lessons.
Activities undertaken in the center:
- Nutritious meal for children – biscuit, plantain, nuts etc
- Health monitoring – 1 visits by doctor – Dr. Sivanesan , Primary Health Center – Padagam village.
- Opportunities for exhibiting innate skills and creativity – singing, dancing, acting, drawing, sports, play materials – carom, chess
- Continuous motivation of parents to provide for higher education of children.
- Awareness camps on Prevention of suicide for adolescent girl students.
We sincerely thank the Global Giving for opening space for fund raising and sincerely thank the future donors in advance.