Program of trees cultivation to lessen impact of global warming in Bogor
This Program will be executed in sub-province Bogor and municipality Bogor, west Java. Location Determination bases survey that conducted by team of Puspem, that Bogor is city that have too much precipitation. So that Bogor called here “rain city”.
Flood cause in Jakarta is caused for example:
1. Because water consignment that overflowed from Bogor when rain fall passed by river ciliwung, this condition are caused by Bogor land higher than Jakarta
2. Forest Condition in Bogor already the less, this condition are caused to the number of forest that has became housing area.
Target in general from this program is the;
1. Care of and preserve forest in Bogor region
2. Prevent the happening of flood, slide and erosion
3. Give counseling to society to care of and preserve forest.
With implementation this program is later expected can lessen impact from Global Warming.
This reboisation Program since published in Global Giving site some last month till now have not yet get funds until this program have not yet can implemented.
PUSPEM Foundation Team
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Thanks to 87 donors like you, a total of $11,400 was raised for this project on GlobalGiving.
Combined with other sources of funding, this project raised enough money to fund the outlined activities and is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
that needs your help.
Leader of Puspem Foundation