In the year 2012 Chinseu CBO has seen and learn new things that negatively and others positively affects the Org. activities. We realise the following:
- Affects the participation of the community, Volunteers and committee members.
-It slows / deteriorates the availability of foodstuffs for the OVC.
2. ECONOMIC SHAKEUPS.
-Affects Org. buyers calendar as the commodity prices were not stable.
-Well wishers fails tp participate even though they wanted toparticipate.
3. DEDICATION OF PARTNERS:
-The Org. outputs always match with the dedication of the Org. Partners.
- One Time Donor brings small impacts to the Org. while recurring Donors are very important to Org. hence they always move with the Org. that is , these parties Recurring Donor and Org. always solve Org. problems together.
IMPORTANCE OF RECURRING DONATIONS:
- Small amount of donation solve big problems arisen at the Org. realised during review meetings. Org. always had specific expenditure log every month as the donation are available at the set time table.
- Almost 99% of the community stop contributing donations towards Org. Day-Care and sister interventions due to Hunger that heavely hit the Malawi nation muchly the southern part of Malawi.
-One time donations; this slowers the long furtherance of the activities that were receiving donations.
The country economic crisis affects the planned Org. activities.
- There was no way community would be tied to a charity contribution loope while they are starving. The Org. uses paid up members, Board of Trustees and others who sees they can contribute for the human social welfare of the Orphan and other Vulnerable Children cared at the Org.
-The Org. is asking our previous one time donor to change or turn to Recurring donors as they can set a side a small amount monthly but the donation brings big changes hence at every review meeting found are usually first problems to be solved using the monthly donations that Donors set aside in so doing the Org. Vision, Mission and Objectives are simply attained using recurring donations.
-The small amount found the Org. make sure children gets small shares of food to eat to making the day finished.
Orphan and Vulnerable Children feeding program does not stop, although there is 98% hunger victims among the community.
- 100% Org. Members and Board of Trustees commitments has been reaveled during Nov. - Dec. 2012 and is still continuing in the month of January 2013.
- Collection of Orphan and Vulnerable Children 2013 Data.
- Data count of Households,affected by last four days continuance rainfall and the heavy wind that blown in the third day of the raining that made alot of peoples houses, toilets and other facilities falls down, Tumbling.
THE YEAR 2012 OUT LOOK SUMMARY:
- Chinseu CBO has learn and seen alot of things happening that we were not expecting to occur in our Nation Malawi.
* Chinseu CBO has summarised the year 2012 as:
* The year of Rulers:
- We have seen our different leaders, Political, social, economic, Religious quarelling each other giving different oppinions accusing the Government side, that they are abusing their powers by bringing bad Bills at the August House and at the end there are the ones that are enjoying and collecting more money for their welfare.
* The Year of Solo:
- We have seen manjor country donors withdrawing their Aid due to bad Government policies that were put in place.
- We have seen the sudden death of our late President Bingu.
- We have seen more NGO`s, Companies closing their doors due to lack of funds to run the institutions.
- We have seen the un availability of foregn currencies especially the manjor currency UD$.
* The year of Change:
- We have seen sudden change of Government, the party on the ruling benchies changes being Opposition Party.
- We have seen the first Woman Country President.
- We have seen Donors coming back after the new Government banned bad policies put by the previous Government.
THE ROLE GG PLAYED IN THE YEAR 2012:
It is glad that GG always does not approve Org. depending on Political grounds and the policies put in place by the government of different countries the Org. are coming from. This is making GG an ever shining star hence the year 2012 many government/ countries politics were sour but GG was still going there funding different Charities that are not going for politics.
- Chinseu CBO is proud of the roles GG is playing upon helping the needy.
Chinseu CBO would like to express its heart felt gratitudes to the following ; All field workers for chinseu, Chinseu CBO Finance Officer, for all the work well done in the 2012 and thank the big cooperation shown by all members of CHINSEU during the 2012.
Again Chinseu CBO would like to thank the GG staff Members for the big job they are doing for us.
To our Dear DONORS chinseu is giving all respects to you hence you made difficulty work smoothly done with your enerous donations.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.