Good Morning Africa (GMA)
1. To combat poverty in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA).
2. To create domestic (U.S.) understanding of development issues in SSA.
3. To increase socioeconomic ties between the US and SSA.
4. To advance the academic and practical understanding of capitalism, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, intellectual property, and entrepreneurial enterprise in SSA.
5. To empower SSA institutions to be self-sufficient and create sustainable programs for combating poverty