To realize the untapped potential of India's rural communities and empower them through various programmes leading to their overall growth and development.
- To uplift disadvantaged children by reinstating them in schools
- To provide care and shelter to the homeless, orphaned children
- To support & equip for employability destitute, abandoned or widowed women.
- To give a life of dignity and respect to the aged.
- To make available easy and affordable access to health services to bring in behavioural change regarding existing misconception on health issues, leading to early diagnosis and therapeutic intervention for primary health related ...