Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS)
Our vision is that children and young people in Scotland will have access to palliative care when and where they need it.
We will acheive this by being passionate about:
- Delivering high quality palliative care and support to children, young people and their families.
- Working with children, young people, families and the closest to them to ensure that care is right for everyone, every time.
- Having appropriately skilled teams who are able to work in a range of care settings.
- Ensuring CHAS has the necessary resources to support services for the long term.
- Using our influence, expertise and connections to shape the development of palliative care provision across Scotland.