Dear Friends of Paajaf,
It is honour for me to present to you the update of the project you donated to. Your participation to learn about the betterment, happiness and fulfilling lives for orphans, underprivileged and undeserved children in Ghana and in Gbawe community has brought many life changing in their lives.
We are much grateful to you all for the continues support to Paajaf Foundation on our Project to provide aid to underprivileged and undeserved children in Ghana and in Gbawe. Paajaf seek to maintain fairness, accountability and high rate of integrity in operations. Due to this, I write hereby to present to you an audited report of operations as at June 30 2009. Please, read the attach document. The foundation operated at income loss of $48.59 USD. We projected to acquire plot of land to build scholarship school for underprivileged children but the foundation was unable due to the hard hit and recent reduce funding. Four kids as we reported in the financial report. We have been able to settle three of them school for September to December 2009. One outstanding fee to be paid is $50.00 due to the lack of funding. Our Adult Literacy Education which has brought many positive impact and life changing on their families and also on many kids in our community has been put on hold since there is no fund to pay the facilitators salary. An amount of $150.00 is in arrears as facilitators salaries.
1. Fund to support the children in next year 2010
2. Salaries for the teachers and project administrative staff
3. Sponsorship or partnership is needed for full implementation of the scholarship school project
4. Fund to buy plot of Land for putting up the building to accommodate the children or rent premises
5. Fund to ship children used clothing and used goods
6. Lack of children used clothing and used goods for our Thrift Store
STRATEGY FOR THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THE PROJECT
1. Creation of a Used Clothing and Small Household Goods Shop
2. Setting up Used Clothing and Small Household Goods Shop Run and Operated by youth and Women
3. Only using proceeds to provide scholarship and education for more underprivileged children
OUR URGENT NEEDS
1. Help with shipment cost of used goods from United States and other countries to Ghana for our Thrift store to sustain the project.
2. Used clothing and small household goods for needy people of all ages
Once again we are much grateful without your help nothing could be done.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.