A beneficiary girl (Ms.Antiammal)
01. Project Name : Tribe girl children’s educational home
02. Duration of the project : 3 months
03. Implementing organisation : ROSI FOUNDATION, India
04. Project Area : Sirumalai Hills in Dindigul district, Tamil Nadu (India), where tribe are in to interior forest without accessible of any basic amenities.
05. Brief Description :
In this 3 months duration, we have provided safe accommodation, educational materials, dress, food and recreation to the children. Further counseling to the girls on personnel hygienic, sanitation and education are given.
Further they are free safety from sex abuses and human rights violence in risk/forest area if they are in our educational home.
06. Activities Taken :
Accommodation provision: They have been provided by Safe accommodation. One counselor, one warden and two cooker / sweeper are there working for supporting the children.
Educational materials 5 children have been supported by note books, notes, geometry box, sketch pencils, drawing pencil, chart, pen, pencil, etc for one year.
Dress : 5 children have been provided by school bag, uniform and normal dress-2sets, shoe, etc are given to all students.
Food : all got three time food, snacks at evening and health check-up monthly.
Counseling : all children have been undergone Health counseling on personnel hygienic, sanitation, family life and educational
Recreation : all got TV, Caram board. Chess, etc recreation
07. Spot light of a tribe family: Ms.Antiammal(7) is belonging to tribe and Tholukkadu area. Her families have 3 children and they are fully expecting forest (Minor Forest Produces) for their survival. They are in remote and forest area without accessibility of road and electricity under threaten of wild animal. They were under risk of human rights issues and sex abuse. She was no entry in school.
ROSI FOUNDATION retrieved the family to safe place and she was taken to our educational school. In some individual donor’s support, we are caring her in the centre with food, cloth, blanker, recreation and counseling. She is now studing 2nd std. The family is thanking you and other donors
08. Conclusion : ROSI FOUNDATION are heartily thanking to Global Giving Foundation and all donors of the project. Our staff and volunteers are involved in this project are thanked.