The project goals are to develop the educational qualification in slum children, youth & backward women in the community. In this way the organization will play its role in poverty eradication of this society and provide literacy and awareness on necessary developmental subjects.
To reach these goals through running:
1. Vocational Training,
2. Health Awareness program
3. Economic Development program
4. Educating Women - About Their Legal Rights
5. Visible decrease in domestic violence
These communities are under-privileged with little or no income. Any work they find is low-status, menial and insecure. Survival is difficult with a high risk of women and girls being trafficked into forced or bonded labour, the sex industry or ritualized prostitution. Their nutrition, health and education are very poor. They lack higher-level qualifications and so have difficulty finding work. They need training for useful, better-paid employment to improve their families' circumstances.
Following activities are addressing these root causes:
1. Running Education classes for Children and women's
2. Running Vocational Trainings
3. Running Health Awareness & Reproductive Rights Program
4. Running of Economic Development programs
5. Building Peace and Ending Gender-Based Violence
We expect that the children, youth and women who will enroll in our programs will be trained in such a way that they will be able to get jobs or start their own work/business. We will see to it that all or most of the youth and women who will receive training will earn their livelihood.
The target numbers:
To provide training to 100-150 children, youth and women;
This project has provided additional documentation in a PDF file (projdoc.pdf).