3 Generations believes in the power of storytelling to engage action towards creating a world free of injustices and crimes against humanity.
As part of our work with Tibetan genocide survivors, we reviewed a lot of films that tell the history of the Tibetan people. For our progress report, we thought we’d share a few of our favorites:
• Tibet - Cry of the Snow Lion, Tom Piozet, director, 2002
• Angry Monk: Reflections on Tibet, Luc Schaedler, director, 2005
• The Sun Behind the Clouds: Tibet’s Struggle for Freedom, Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam, directors, 2010
• Kundun, Martin Scorsese, director, 1997
• Windhorse, Paul Wagner, director, 1998
• Dreaming Lhasa, Ritu Sarin and Tenzing Sonam, directors, 2005
Do you know of any other films that we should consider? Post a comment here or find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/3generations or on Twitter @3generations.