Due to year´s coming to an end, we wanted to share our main accomplishments, that were possible to all the donatios received:
1. Hold 10 photography exhibitions throughout Buenos Aires and Argentina, as well as abroad in Las Vegas, Cabo Polonio in Uraguay and San Pablo in Brazil.
2. Open new photography workshops: one more in the “Hidden City” (Ciudad Oculta) and another in Lugano.
3. Visit six photography exhibitions with all the students in Buenos Aires.
4. Carry out three photography fieldtrips for the students within Buenos Aires and the outskirts of the city.
5. Travel with the students of ph15 to the cities of Santa Fe, Tucumán, Jujuy, Bariloche y Córdoba, to teach other underprivilaged children pinhole photography.
Finally, and most importantly, to continue providing classes in artistic expression and photographic technique for more than 50 children between the ages of 10 and 20 in Ciudad Oculta, Boulogne y Lugano. Through these classes we are able to give these children a new way of communicating with the outside world, a world from which they are usually excluded.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.
Get Reports via Email
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.
Project Leader: Moira Rubio
Thanks to 79 donors like you, a total of $6,124 was raised for this project on GlobalGiving.
Combined with other sources of funding, this project raised enough money to fund the outlined activities and is no longer accepting donations.