Please click below to read the report from Kenya and see photos of project activities. The photos shows the disabled children with the volunteers and the income generating items such as the poultry, the Goats and the food stuff like bags of rice and field officer delivering them at the small home.
The OVC project carried out the following actiities:
1. Part uniform purchase, other students still need this. Refer to photo with students you will note that they are wearing different clothes
2. Educational material provided, note from the photo the students are waving their materials
3. Students with disability from St Micheal school bought food and and volunteers provided with fund to build chicken house and increase production of the chicken for the consumption of the disabled students and also to provide the volunteers with an income generating activity
4. Feeding program was beefed up by our network local school donation that brought in two sacks of rice, wheat flour,maize flour, cooking oil, biscuits, and sanitary towels for the orphans
5. Disabled girl child and care taker salary- the one who bathes the disabled girl children, the lady on the extreme left
Please click below to see photos of these activities!
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Get Reports via Email
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.