VISIONAR is happy to report that, on November 24th, 2011, the local TV channel in San Francisco, Argentina, Canal 4, dedicated a segment of 10 minutes to VISIONAR scholars and Atrapasuenos manager Graciela Asis. A video of the live show has been requested and will be shared as soon as it is available.
Key messages delivered during the interview:
- VISIONAR goals: to support outstanding college students with leadership potential
- VISIONAR requirements: excellent academic performance and community service
- VISIONAR support: the on-going mentoring provided by Atrapasuenos volunteers
- VISIONAR need for community involvement via donations and volunteering
- VISIONAR’s gratitude: to all supporters and volunteers
Four of our scholars (Maximiliano, Gaston, Emiliano and Maria Angela) were interviewed during the segment. Each student briefly told their story, the college program they are attending, and their experience being part of the VISIONAR team.
As always, we are all so proud of our students, and so very thankful to our supporters!