By Adina Wexelberg-Clouser - Donor Relations Associate
This week Smile Train Vice President DeLois Greenwood will be visiting 5 Smile Train partner hospitals outside Beijing! We look forward to continuing our Chinese partnerships and providing free cleft lip and palate surgery to anyone who needs it.
Key Accomplishments in China
• Over 154,018 children treated since 2001.
• 1,690 children treated this year so far.
• Over 415 partners throughout China.
• 85 Smile Grants distributed to partners.
• 36 Awareness Grants distributed to date.
• 80 Ancillary Treatment Grants provided to date.
• Backlog: over 80,000 untreated clefts in China.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.
Get Reports via Email
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.