Many of tribal youths of Bengal are leaving their education before completion. Poverty, Economic crisis for continuation of education, family pressure for early marriage and lack of educational institutions are most prominent causes for drop out. We have a Library for Tribal Youths to continue their education with books, computer education, distance learning approach and vocational training. The library will open up varieties of career opportunities in-front of the disadvantage tribal youths.
*Youths of Rural West Bengal are leaving their education as their family cannot provide finance to continue education
* Most of them are not getting sufficient employment as per choice
* Young girls are getting early marriage family pressure and drop out, it deprive them socially and financially. They could victims of Human Trafficking.
* School and college drop out are loss their hope for continue education
* High book price, lack of ICT knowledge and poor English skills make them backward
* Project will provide books for the youth who wants to continue their education within formal education system.
* This will provide linkages within youths and distance learning system who dropped out from formal education
* Project will provide ICT knowledge, foreign language skills, career counselling for the eligible youth specially women.
* Project will provide vocational training for the youths with special focus on survivor of human trafficking
* Reduction of early marriage, human trafficking among the poor and vulnerable girls
* The youth will get employment and economic vulnerability will be lesser
* Youth will act as change agent as they acquire skills for development
* Agriculture and allied industry will more climate resilient ICT knowledge among the educated young farmers