Photo was takend during Immunization Camp
We would like to thank you for your support our project ‘Immunization for tribal children and women’.
On October 17, 2012, Global Giving will host third and final Bonus Day of the year. Every donation made on this day, will be matched at 30% up to $1,000 or until all matching funds run out. That means if you donate us $100, you're effectively donating us $130. An extra $30 will immunize one child against 6 deadly diseases!
If we have donations from the most unique donors, we will receive an additional $1,000 and if we raise the most money, we will receive an additional $1,000 on top of that. We request you to donate us on Bonus Day and make us win these exciting prizes.
With this letter, we have attached the annual progress report of this project, for you to know how exactly your donations are creating real change.
Highlights of this year…
- 1,167 immunization camps were held in 125 locations.
- BCG shots were received by 668 children.
- 1,158 children received DPT / OPV (1st dose).
- 814 children received DPT / OPV (2nd dose).
- DPT / OPV (3rd dose) were received by 686 children.
- 603 children received Measles vaccine.
- 1,217 women received complete dose of tetanus toxoid.
- 1,553 women registered for antenatal checkups. These checkups consist of:
- Hemoglobin test,
- Urine test for checking risk factors (i.e. Eclampsia),
- Blood pressure test,
- Weight check and
- Routine physical examination.
This all progress wouldn’t have been made without your support. Once again many thanks for your continued faith in our work. Please do share your thoughts on this project and feedback report.
With warm regards,