Without your help, PAAAF has nothing to offer to the poor children in the Gbawe Community, those really need you most. We here at PAAJAF and on behalf of the poor children we support would like to express our profound gratitude to you all for your support been received to date to reach out to the beneficiaries. We say bravo to you all for your unprecedented support from you hard earnings to support the poor children.
Your recent contribution to our project has enables us to settle school fees for the following poor children which include two Senior High School students, two primary school student and one Pre-School pupil:
- Gilbert : Senior High school student in final year
- Ebenezer : Senior High school student in final year
- Erica : Primary school
- Lauryn : Primary School
- Vira : Primary School
- Christpher : Pre-School
Profiles of the above children can be found by clicking on the link provided: http://www.paajaf.org/recipients/
Gilbert and Ebenezer will be graduating from High School in May 2013 and in fact, they are in need of your help to pay for schools fees for next term and registration fees for examination which amount to $800, Ebenezer $400 and Gilbert $400 respectively.
Next term which start from January 2013 to March 2013, PAAJAF would need to pay the school fees for Erica, Laura, Christpher, Vira and looking for support to reach other 14 underprivileged children at PAAJAF – Paying their school fees, and to get even basic essentials covered such as food, shoes, clothes, soaps, medicines, vaccinations, etc. so that they can attend school healthy.
In view of this and on behalf of these poor children, PAAJAF is appealing to you to support and help spreading the word to look for sponsors for these children. Our goal is to find sponsors for 20 children at PAAJAF. PAAJAF would pay schools fees, buy books, bags, shoes, and school uniforms.
There are five simple ways that you can help these children:
- Pen Pal / Sponsorship: Pick a child to connect with and sponsor his/her education
- Fundraising: Plan and hold a fundraising event on this Christmas to support these children
- Sharing the Story: Share PAAJAF’s story with your friends and community.
- Donate: you can make one time donation or random donations
- Volunteer your time to collect in-kind items to support the children and seeking for sponsors to ship to PAAJAF.
Please, join PAAJAF in making a difference in the life of a poor child in Ghana.