PAAJAF urgently requires an office space to coordinate a team of local and international volunteers and to manage its programs, in order to continue the work that the foundation has been doing. There is lack of:
- Enlisting local volunteers in a professional setting
- Meeting with, and support, program participants
- Meeting with a variety of stakeholders engaged in PAAJAF work
- Using ICT and other equipment for global networking
- Maintaining an effective filing and storage system
Having an office and IT equipments enables PAAJAF to: Enlist volunteers in a professional setting, meet with, and support, program participants, and variety of stakeholders engaged in PAAJAF work, use ICT, and an effective filing and storage system
There is currently no other organization like PAAJAF operating in the Gbawe community. The impact will bring life changing into the lives of Underprivileged children, youth and women. The office will help to coordinate our projects and sustain it.