Forum for African Women Educationalist (FAWE) Ghana Chapter's main objective is to promote the girl child education, helping reduce teenage pregnancy and school drop outs. Their interventions are geared at grassroots levels to train young Adolescents about their Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights after which a Quiz competition would be organized for the Girls clubs to test their knowledge on their Sexuality. The Girls Clubs are also required to educate sister schools on their Sexuality.
Teenage pregnancy in the Community has risen, leading to school drop outs.
Most girls are affected.
1. It will help adolescents to know that talking about sex with the adolescent is beneficial
2. It will give courage to resist temptations
3. It will also help participants to know how to treasure their future lives
When the environment is created for the adolescents, they will be ready to learn about their sexual and reproductive health such as the following:
1. To take control of their adolescent health and sexual rights
2. To say no to early sex
3. To understand that most of the changes in them are natural
4. To adjust to situations and continue their education
5. To educate the masses who have not undergone this kind of training