More resources are needed now to respond to the outbreak in India, which has stretched the country's healthcare system to its limit. There is not enough space in hospitals to help everyone in need, and life-saving supplies, such as oxygen and ventilators, are in short supply. Thousands of people are at risk of being left to die without help.
Your donation to this fund will help stop the virus's spread in India and give communities on the front lines of this crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable communities.
How Your Donation Will Be Used
When you donate to GlobalGiving's India COVID-19 Relief Fund, your donation will be used to:
- Send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to communities in need
- Get masks, oxygen, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
- Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in lockdown
- Provide mental and emotional support to frontline responders others affected by the COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Support hygiene awareness efforts
- Make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible and affordable
- And much, much more...
Trusted and Reliable
GlobalGiving is one of the most reliable and trustworthy charities in the world. We have a four-star rating and nearly perfect score from Charity Navigator due to our stability, efficiency, sustainability, and commitment to transparency.
Our disaster relief funds have been recommended by the New York Times, the Associated Press, NPR, Washington Post, Oprah, ABC News, and the US State Department.
GlobalGiving's Track Record
GlobalGiving has been responding to disasters and supporting emergency aid and long-term relief programs since 2004. We have facilitated more than $100M in disaster donations to funds just like this one!
See how we've responded to similar disasters like this, including:
This project has provided additional documentation in a PDF file (projdoc.pdf).