Ryan at Dell Children Medical Center, USA
The gifts of the last 3 months of 2012, especially December were transformative for several THAP children. Many surgeries and procedures were completed as follows:
- Victor Mwanji received surgery on December 10, 2012 at Agakhan Hospital, Nairobi Kenya.
- Samuel Njau received surgery on November 16, 2012 at Fortis Malar Hospital, India.
- Ryan Njenga received surgery on October 31, 2012 at Dell Children Medical Center, Austin Texas USA through HeartGift.
- Peris Njoki received surgery on October 29, 2012 at Tenwek Hospital, Bomet Kenya
- Darwin Mwangi received surgery on October 10, 2012 at Mater Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya.
Thirty-seven children and families received other services that included:
Echograms –3, Evaluation – 1, Lab test – 1, Medicine – 10
Review – 7, Accommodation at THAP Family Support Center – 15
A tremendous holiday gift was received from Robbie Schaefer of OneVoice. The team held a special LaLaLove Fundraiser for Take Heart Association Project children on December 2, 2012. The event was very successful and all proceeds will be used to sponsor heart surgeries for children on the waitlist.
As THAP continues to grow with new services, partners and expanded network, your continued support is most appreciated. We look forward to greater achievements in 2013 through the heart program and Family Support Center.
Children & Charity International and THAP thank you for your patronage in helping change the lives of many deserving families, one child at a time!