These are the results of the most recent health camps conducted in our two centers.
Thanks to donor funding, these children will now get the benefits of regular follow ups, appropriate therapy, medication and where necessary intervention provided at home by one of our trained community workers by transferring skills of home management to the mother or care giver apart from the daily care provided by our professional team at the center itself.
These children would have grown up completely devoid of any kind of a support or health care if we had not identified them in our surveys since there is absolutely no help for them in the target areas where they live. Though government health centers do exist most of them were diagnosed as mentally handicapped and that was the extant of help received.
The total number of kids identified as mentally handicapped is eleven but benefits of guidance and counseling are given to the mothers as well, so actual beneficiaries are 22.
Details of the children in Early Intervention Dakshin Puri Centre
S.N. Name, Age, Problem
1. Dimple, 2 years, Mild CP, Rickets
2. Geetika, 3years, Post meningitis, Hydrocephalic
3. Jay, 2years, CP, premature baby
4. Sneha, 2years 6 months, Epileptic Fits, MR
5. Yash, 2years, CP
6. Vishal, 2years, Epileptic Fits
Details of the children in Early Intervention Dwarka Centre
S.N. Name Age Problem
1. Sagar, 4 years, Hypothyroidism, MR
2. Rinky, 3 years, CP with speech problem
3. Karishma, 4 years, MR. with speech problem
4. Vipin, 3 years, MR. with speech problem