On the 10th of april 2013 the donation of $2174,05 was received (67 852,10 rub.). On this amount of money the following goods have been purchased for the room of adaptive and curative gymnastics:
- Support for the «Horse» («») sitting. (21 143,00) Purposed for the physical rehabilitation exercises with children who suffer musculoskeletal system abnormalities. It is used as an auxiliary mean during remedial gymnastics exercices to train motor skills. Applying the support makes it possible to teach a child step-by-step to stand up, sit down, maintain equilibrium in sitting and standing position. The sitting has a back that provides additional support.
- Wooden parallel bars. (22 500,00) For walking skills training.
- Abdominal muscles trainer (including shipping). (2 790,00) Used in exercises for developing muscles and as a foot rest.
- IKEA swing. (1 999,00) Swaying develops the equilibrium sense and the coordination of movements. It also makes children feel calm.
- IKEA tools: bracketry, scissors, tape measure. (746,00) Tools to fasten the swing.
- Wooden blocks for yoga exercises (2 pcs). (700,00) A block facilitates performing of asanas. It is used as a support for reliable fixing of balance poses and some standing position poses; for making bends (in standing and sitting position) and arching exercises (in the lying position). A pinewood block in comparison with other blocks revealed the best stability and ecological properties. Smooth ground surface and truncated facets make the block safe and ergonomic.
- Bostler «Madrem» («») (50 cm). (790,00) - Bostler «Madrem» («») (70 cm) and a wooden brick. (1 490,00) A bostler provides strong and steady support for a body, facilitates making slopes, invert and sitting poses and chest openings during yoga full breath exercises. Children who have limited muscle elasticity find them very useful. For instance, a bostler takes upon child's weight when he leans forward that allows him to relax leg and back muscles. A wooden brick provides additional support in exercises in standing, sitting and lying positions. It is also helpful in other activities. Waxed, ecological.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating.
Get Reports via Email
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.