Interactive Museum of Economy 1
1. The program began on October 1st, with the delivery of children's books and teacher manuals. In this school year, 1,100 children and 48 teachers from 6 schools of 5 educational institutions located in Mexico City, State of Mexico and Queretaro will participate in the Program.
2. We conducted five introductory lectures and awareness for parents, so they know about the program and support the activities and changes in their children.
3. 40 children visited urban gardens west of Mexico City, where they learned about agriculture techniques, that they can implement in their school and thereby contribute to better school environment.
4. We organized a visiit to the Interactive Museum of Economy, where children learned in a friendly way the importance of caring, manage and protect their resources, whether financial or not. On this visit, 4th grade children from different schools, met each other in a friendly atmosphere.
5. In the bi-monthly coordination meeting, we celebrate the exchange of letters between the different Aflatoun clubs, an activity that helps to know each other and strengthen.
Interactive Museum of Economy 2
Interactive Museum of Economy 3
Interactive Museum of Economy 4