Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT

by Hope of Women Africa (HOW-Africa)
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT
Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT

Summary

Give a Vulnerable Child a Chance to Thrive -GIVCAT- Project is planned to support 1500 Orphans and vulnerable children with Basic learning materials, Vocational start-up Kits, Tuition, Feeding and Medical Upkeep. Help us in our mission to take children from at-risk to thriving. Your $10, $25, $50, $100, will give a needy child a chance to learn to thrive. Children who attend our Orphan's Promise education have the opportunity to not only attend school but to thrive and reach their full potential

$0
total raised
0
donors
0
monthly donors
1
fundraiser
3
years

Challenge

There are tens of thousands orphaned and at-risk children in rural and urban areas across Teso region - North Eastern Uganda most largely in Soroti and only 3% adopted, the other 97% are largely have no hope, and do not have opportunity to attend primary school. One-third of enrolled in primary school ultimately drop out and have fallen into Homelessness, Trafficking, Substance abuse, Crime, Early pregnancy, Incarceration, suffer Hunger and Malnutrition.

Solution

The project is planned to enhance OVCs health, end hunger, end child labor, pull out a child from street and overcome hardship. Because we believe that education is the most powerful tool in the battle against poverty. Your $10, $25, $50, $100, can give a needy child a chance to learn to thrive. Every child deserves the opportunity to live a healthy, productive life like any other children in the society, and there is nothing more life-changing than providing a child with Education.

Long-Term Impact

1- To ensure that Vulnerable children becomes productive citizens and live dignified life in the society like any other children. To ensure Gender Equality Achieve equal education possibilities for vulnerable children both boys and girls. To enhance OVCs health, End hunger, End child labor, Pull out a child from Street Life and overcome their current life hardship.

Additional Documentation

This project has provided additional documentation in a PDF file (projdoc.pdf).

Organization Information

Hope of Women Africa (HOW-Africa)

Location: KAMPALA - Uganda
Hope of Women Africa (HOW-Africa)
kadib thakkah
Project Leader:
kadib thakkah
Soroti, EASTERN UGANDA Uganda

Retired Project!

This project is no longer accepting donations.
 

Still want to help?

Find another project in Uganda or in Child Protection that needs your help.
Find a Project

Learn more about GlobalGiving

Teenage Science Students
Vetting +
Due Diligence

Snorkeler
Our
Impact

Woman Holding a Gift Card
Give
Gift Cards

Young Girl with a Bicycle
GlobalGiving
Guarantee

Sign up for the GlobalGiving Newsletter

WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.