Beneficiaries in uncompleted house
This project "To Provide Housing for 298 Flood Victims in India" has been successfully implementing in the Avanigadda and Nagayalanka Mandals of Krishna District in Andhra Pradesh, India. Since the villagers of this two mandals are severely affected during the floods, ASSIST staff are motivating to the flood victims and being brought them into the normal life. ASSIST has taken the initiation to build new houses to the flood victims and the construction of new houses to these flood victims is underway with the support of generous donors through Global Giving.
The following information shows the status of the Construction of 298 Houses to the Flood Victims in Avanigadda and Nagayalanka Mandals in India.
- Houses fully completed with sanitary latrine – 8
- Houses completed but not the latrine – 13
- Houses completed but flooring yet to be done – 49
- Houses with roof slab completed – 52
- Houses come up to roof level – 6
- Houses come up to lintel level – 2
- Houses come up to window sill level – 1
- Houses come up to Basement level – 2
- Houses not started yet -165
We look forward the continued support from the generous donors in order to complete the rest of the houses.
Thank you for you kind support as your support gives the new hope to the flood victims.
J Ranga Rao
Beneficiaries during the construction of the house
Construction of the house in the Basement level
Beneficiaries in a partly completed house
Beneficiaries in a completed house