Thanks to your contribution, this year 2013 we will continue to work harder than ever for the Chilean education. The urgency of executing definitive changes in our educational system is rising by the day. So in the coming months, we will present our 2014-2020 Chilean Education Roadmap to all education stakeholders, with proposals to improve quality, equity and inclusion in early childhood education, school and higher education.
The five principles that guide our daily work and that will drive our Roadmap are:
1) Coverage: with emphasis on early childhood education and preventing school dropout.
2) Quality: Beyond Simce and PSU, we pursue a comprehensive education that delivers real opportunities.
3) Fairness: We want all children and young people of Chile to have access to quality education, at all levels.
4) Inclusion: integration is an ethical issue, but it is also essential to have a real quality education.
5) Public Education: It must be a project of the nation. Our emphasis will be on strengthening public school education and technical training.
Each of these principles and goals will be reflected in the 2014-2020 Chilean Education Roadmap that will be launched and shared with you soon.
Best regards and thank you very much for giving us your support,