Since Arcandina Foundation developed a successful environmental educational program based on the enter educate and multimedia approach the project will combine video programs with children’s workbooks, training for school teachers, and entrepreneurial initiatives for conservation development for children, schools and the communities, reaching 20.000 children, 100 teachers and 50 schools in the Galapagos Islands and poor areas in Quito, the highest polluted city in Ecuador.
- Develop 20,000 work books for children
- Develop 100 environmental multimedia educational schools’ kits
- Develop 5 training for teachers
- Produce 6 educational TV programs
- Develop 2 conservational projects
- Create a network with eco-chi
Educational material models will be donated to the Minister of Education for massive reproduction to give to public schools. The Arcandina foundation will be expand their school’s network to continue with a long term educational process.