Dear Project donors,
We are so thankful for your generous support of young girls .We continue to empower our beneficiaries, during the last quarter the training were prepared and focused on:
1. The use of Business skills to transform life of beneficiaries.
The trainees have benefited &showed interest of getting knowledge of Entrepreneurship that can help them to get money. The beneficiaries have received a package of knowledge of saving:
- All expenses must be related to the business activities ( avoid drawings)
- They are reminded to save money for planning to start business which will create source of income which could also boost their living conditions.
2. Cash book& Costing
The trainees have benefited knowledge of bookkeeping information of business mainly they can use cash book &costing practices to well manage their businesses.
. They know well how to record all business transactions in this cash book
3. Business planning skills
The trainees have gained skills of writing a Business plan. Trainer explained well that it’s better to write business plan before starting business because this document tells the plan to do and how to do it. They learnt also how to prepare this document to be presented to the Bank for a loan application.
4. Taxation :The trainees have benefited knowledge of preparing bankable business plan as well as payable taxes in Rwanda.
5. Helping individuals to structure savings: sharing best savings practices with the community and using technology to reinforce good savings behavior.
We welcome your continued support in making a difference in the lives of more vocational girls. We encourage you to donate monthly here. Even a few dollars a month will go a long way. Please also share this with your contacts and invite them to consider supporting this ongoing project.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
With great appreciation,