Mrs.C.Chinnaponnu (70) is an inmate
01. Project Name : Aged home for neglected elder person’s safe accommodation and food
02. Duration of the project : 3 months
03. Implementing organisation : ROSI FOUNDATION, India
04. Project Area : ROSI ELDER HOME, Jeeva Nagar, Illuppur – 622102, Pudukkottai district, Tamil Nadu state, India
05. Brief Description: 28 neglected elder persons as totally destituted / orphaned by supporting of Food, clothes, medicine, recreation and safe accommodation.
Now they are removed from the feeling of isolation, hunger, diseases and other problems. They are now with a group of aged persons in the home with happiness in sharing their thoughts and problems. More care and support in the home is provided.
06. Activities Taken:
a. Food and health provision – daily 3 times food and two times tea/snack daily are provided.
b. Recreation provision- They are having recreations as Caram board and Chess with TV, News paper and Magazine.
c. Health provision- monthly health checkup is provided. Yoga and Naturopathy exercise / support is provide
d. Accommodation – Psychological counseling is given to all inmates involving a counseller Ms.ASHA MSW.
07. Spot light of an elder: Mrs.Chinnaponnu (70) is an inmate, has affected by eye problem. She is a widow and aged. She has been abandoned by her family and unable to earn for her upkeep because of his age. It was difficult for her to get even one meal a day. She was weak in health due to age, hunger and health problems.
ROSI FOUNDATION has taken last month to a private hospital and put inpatient. In a cataract operation done, she is now ok. Now she is normal condition of health and her eye problem is solved
Now in your support she is free of the feeling of isolation. She is now with a group of aged persons in the home with happiness in sharing their thoughts and problems with each other. She is under care and support in the home. Her health problems are solved and she is free from hunger with safe accommodation. She thanks to all supporter.
The second photo, she is with white blouse and bearing medicine in her hand
08. Conclusion: ROSI FOUNDATION is thanking to Global Giving Foundation as first and then to all donors of the project. Our staff and volunteers involving in the project delicately are thanked.
We are kindly requesting all donors and charity minded people to donate continually because they are under totally destitute and orphan condition.
Another one inmate taking food