Mrs.Alagammal (an inmate) received cloth
01. Project Name : Aged home for neglected elder person’s safe accommodation and food
02. Duration of the project : 3 months
03. Implementing organisation : ROSI FOUNDATION, India
04. Project Area : ROSI ELDER HOME, Jeeva Nagar, Illuppur – 622102, Pudukkottai district, Tamil Nadu state, India
05. Brief Description: we supported 27 inmates – neglected elder persons by provision of Food, clothes, medicine, recreation and accommodation have been provided. They are free of the feeling of isolation. They are now with a group of aged persons in the home with happiness in sharing their thoughts and problems. They are under care and support in the home. Their health problems are solved and they are free from hunger.
06. Activities Taken:
a. Food and health provision – 27 persons have been given by 3 times food and two times tea/snack daily.
b. Recreation provision- Caram board and Chess with TV, News paper and Magazine as recreation and playing.
c. Health provision – Health check up has been done one time by each month. Training on rheumatic pain, joint pain and preventive methods by herbal and exercise was given
d. Accommodation – Ms.ASHA, MS, W is our staff has given Psychological counseling.
07. Spot light of a elder: Mrs.Kasthuri is a inmate, has affected by Heart disease in the last month. She was taken to a private hospital but she was required inpatient treatment. So she was admitted and got treatment for 15 days. Now she is normal condition of health. She thanks to all supporter if she is orphan.
08. Conclusion: From the project, we are thanking to Global Giving Foundation as first and then to all donors of the project. The staff and volunteers are involved in this project, are thanked.
Further 27 elder Persons continuously are required the support. Further an own building support is required. We believe and request that the charitable minded people will help the programme through Global Giving.
a group of beneficiaries elder