Update, September 26,2011
In attendance at teleconference today were Juan, Neha, Robert, Alex and Bob. Topics or report/ discussions were:
1. Status of pipeline, plans, profiles etc. by Robert
Plans, profiles were initially developed by Robert and passed on to Oscar for preparation on CADD. These drawings were the documents reviewed by the group at our meeting on August 11. Comments made have been incorporated and those documents will be released to Robert on Sept 27 for further review and the addition of notes and details.
2. Specifications from Mayor by Juan. Juan received specifications from another contact in EWB, not from the Mayor. Juan will coordinate with Neha to place same in DROPBOX.
3. Tank design by Bob. Bob reiterated his thoughts as reported in the update of August 12. Efforts have been made to get a local structural engineer to prepare a design that can be defended in the EWB/USA review. With no response from this source, Neha will attempt to get help from a structural engineer in her organization.
4. Cost Estimates and funding.Scott Kelly did not attend the telecom therefore there is no update. He is being contacted for an update.
5. Reimbursables for the El Negrito assessment trip by Neha. Neha has assured that the process is in progress.