A child with educational support
01. Project Name : EDUCATIONAL HELPS TO WIDOW’S CHILD FROM DROPOUT
02. Duration of the project : 3 months
03. Implementing organisation : ROSI FOUNDATION, India
04. Project Area : Pudukkottai district, Thiruvarur district and Nagapattinam district in Tamil Nadu state, India
05. Brief Description : In this three months, a group of 5 children have been supported and prevented from the risk of dropout and the support assures their education continuation.
06. Activities carryout:
- Distribution to the children : 5 children have been supported by the provision of the following in the duration.
a. Dress and uniform,
b. Note book, notes, geometry box, pen, pencil, etc.
- Meetings with the widow mother
ROSI FOUNDATION conducted a motivation meeting to 10 widows women, who are affected by sex and economical exploitation due to the husband death. In this training, they have been motivated on the children education, Importance of education, Health and hygienic of children, Saving children from abuses, health and future life of children, etc
07. Spot light of a child : Ms.Thavarani (7) is studying 2th std and his mother is widows and very poor. The Widow mother is running the family under crisis and starvation after her husband death with poverty. Any other support is nowhere to them. So the studies of her children are very difficult. In the condition of the breaking her child education, she met and requested us to provide educational material support.
ROSI FOUNDATION has supported the child on his educational materials requirements such note book, uniform, school bag, etc. Now she is studying 2nd std in PUES School, Kulathur without the risk of drop our and breaking of education.
In your support, the child education is protected and continued for further studies. She is studying well and her mother is also encouraging him. The family is thanking to Donors.
This programme and the children education are continuing in your kind donation. We will help the all children. It will protect the children from the risk of studies and dropout. We are assuring that the children education and life can be developed through the support of individual people.
We are hearty thanking to Global Giving Foundation, donors and staff and volunteers of the project.
Further 676 children are in needs of the educational materials support urgently and 320 children require bi-cycle supports. We believe and request donors to help the children through Global Giving.
Once again we are heartily thanking you.