a group beneficiaries children
01. Project Name : EDUCATIONAL HELPS TO WIDOW’S CHILD FROM DROPOUT
02. Duration of the project : 3 months
03. Implementing organisation : ROSI FOUNDATION, India
04. Project Area : Pudukkottai district, Thiruvarur district and Nagapattinam district in Tamil Nadu state, India
05. Brief Description : In this three months $ 250 has been collected for this project. In the fund, A group of ten children have been supported and prevented from the risk of dropout and the support assures their education continuation.
06. Activities carryout:
- Distribution to the children : 10 children have been supported by the provision of the following in the duration.
a. Dress and uniform,
b. Note book, notes, geometry box, pen, pencil, etc.
- Meetings with the widow mother
25 widows women have been under the motivation meeting. They are affected by sex and economical exploitation due to the husband death. In this training, they have been motivated on the children education by the following matter.
a. Importance of education,
b. childhood enjoyment,
c. Health and hygienic of children
d. sin and affection of child labour engagement and school dropout
e. Saving children from abuses and
e. health and future life of children
07. Spot light of a family: Mrs.Rajeswar(32)i is a young widow, has two children in that one male and another is female. She was under crisis for survival, children care and their education if her husband left letting 2 children with her. She was fighting with poverty and hunger severely and further she was being faced by sexual abuses in the works. Her children were under condition of drop out and to be engaged as child labor.
She came and requested ROSI Foundation for supporting garments business. We trained under Garments making training for 6 months in our training centre freely. Then she was provided freely by one sewing machine and other tools - material for Garment business.
She is running her business well now and earning $4 daily. It is used for survival and children school sending. Further the children dropout and child labor engagement are prevented. The children get educational materials and uniform from ROSI FOUNDATION. She is fully freed from sex abuse and outer people intervention. The sex torture and tragedy life are averted.
The adolescents’ girls’ education are protected and continued. Abuses on them are fully reduced.
In your support, this project and the children education are surviving. Further in your support, we will help the all children. It will protect the children from the risk of studies and dropout. We are assuring that the children education and life can be developed through the support of individual people.
We are hearty thanking to Global Giving Foundation, donors and staff and volunteers of the project.
Further 691 children are in needs of the educational materials support urgently and 320 children require bi-cycle supports. We believe and request donors to help the children through Global Giving.
Once again we are heartily thanking you.
Widows under skill training