Our project has successfully impacted over 2,500 classrooms this academic year!
Excellent news! Our project team and student actors are happy to announce that we have officially met our current goal of impacting over 2,500 classrooms during the 2010-11 academic year with our Creating Bias-Free Classrooms teacher training program.
Your donation helped ENCOMPASS reach this important milestone and we want to share the great news with you!
Of the estimated 2,522 classrooms we have served thus far during the 2010-11 academic year…
· 7% are Elementary School classrooms instructed by a teacher we trained
· 12% are Middle School classrooms instructed by a teacher we trained
· 50% are High School classrooms instructed by a teacher we trained
· 31% are classrooms in schools run by an administrator we trained
If you want to help us stop homophobic bullying within the schools that need us the most, please consider re-affirming your support by making donation at one of the following giving levels in celebration of our recent success.
· $25 will provide training materials for 10 teachers
· $50 will provide one teacher with follow-up training
· $100 will train one teacher
· $1,000 will train a group of 10 administrators
Thank you for your continued support. To learn more about our work to reduce prejudice and conflict among teens, please visit the ENCOMPASS website at www.encompass.org.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Help raise money for this important cause by creating a personalized fundraising page for this project.Start a Fundraiser