Chief Matetule outside CBO office on GGF Launch
CHINSEU COMMUNITY BASED ORGANISATION
NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER 2011 CONTRIBUTION ;
TOWARDS OVC FEEDING AND SECONDARY SCHOOL FEES.
It is welcome to note that the village heads were the group of people who contributed much than the other groups. With this the CBO is encouraging the other groups to take the same measures that the chiefs has shown on this Nov. –Dec. 2011 contributions.
Again the office is happy put the Nov.- Dec. contribution on the notice board so that people can clearly see as agreed before. Please if you found this statement different with what you did to it contact ;
The contribution were as follows;
- Group VillageWoman Mdala = mk21,000 plus 40 kgs pigeon peas =mk13,600 Totals =mk34,600
- Village Headman Chinseu dmbiri =mk6,000 plus 3 chickens = mk2,100, 2 Ducks =mk2,000 Totals=mk10,100
- Village Headman Siyadima =mk3200 Totals= mk3,200
- Village Headman Matetule = mk1,000 Totals= mk1,000
- Village Headman Kalombola =mk4,000 plus 1 Goat =mk5,000 Totals =mk9,000
- Village Headman Kamtumbiza = mk1,900 Totals =mk1,900
- Village Headwoma Makonokaya = mk3,000 Totals =mk3,000
- Village Headwoman Nanjiwa = mk700 plus 4 chickens= mk2,800 Totals=mk3,500
- Village Headman Kafere mk8,000 plus firewood for two weeks=mk4,200 Totals=mk12,200
- Village Headman Chinkanda mk500 Totals =mk500
SUB TOTALS MK79,000
CHINSEU CBO EXECUTIVE & THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES CONTRIBUTIONS;
Noel Banda =mk5,000
Ruth Mlangali = mk4,000
Salome Manjanja =mk4,000
William Watson =mk3,200
Brighton Mtambalika =mk3,000
Benard Nyambi =mk3,000
Efiter Jailos =mk3,000
Syrinia Chingwalu =mk3,000
Frank George =mk3,000
They pocket out mk40,000 from their basket as their contribution were kept by their Board treasure so that when the CBO Management organize an activity they send a budgeted activity for amendment
Sub Totals for Board and Executive =mk71,200 Totals = mk71,200
Chinseu CBO Community around Contributions ;
From Group Level Village Action Committee Responsible for community fundraisers =mk29,730
Sub Totals =mk29,730
Nov. –Dec.2011 Contribution grand totals ==mk179,930
The Executive Secretary, 0994383877. Or visit her at Chinseu CBO Office./ Executive Director , 0884041204.
Lets hold hands , together we are strong.
Your CBO Leader.
CHINSEU CBO BUDGET FOR JANUARY 2012
Although the demand was high on this month of January 2012. It was not encouraging to note that up to the sixth day of of January there was no contribution reported to the CBO Secretary`s Office.
- 33 Students visit the CBO`S Secretary`s Office asking for a help towards their selection to different Government Secondary Schools all these Student are Orphan 28 and 5 Vulnerables .
- OVC Feeding is also needed at the same time.
On the second week of the January Chiefs agree to be contributing what they can give on daily basis and it proved everything goes and the Children were not returned back without food when there was small foodstuffs OVC were given Porridge I could remember there were three days in this month of January when the CBO give only Porridge.
January 2012 was very hard to feed 60 Orphan and Vulnerable Children. Hence there is a very hard Hunger in the Villages.
The contribution that reaches the Scretary`s Office was from the CBO Board =MK40,000
At the end of this month the CBO is thanking mor people who helped feed the children on this month when the Hunger is at peak May the Almighty Lord Bless the hand that giveth.
Lets work together one can not manage!
Remember if you found something different as you know towards the contribution statements come / contact us on 09940383877/0884041204
The commercement of the GGF funding to the Chinseu CBO;
Orphan and Vulnerable persons feeding has improved the status of the CBO as stated below;
The coming of GGF funds has bought good changes that everybody can see without asked for example:
- Many communities are showing interests to support Orphan care activities and many people are supporting every charities activity at the CBO like at HBC, PLHIV support groups, children corner, behavior change among peers.
- To our donors chinseu CBO would not have manage the feeding program without you. Your support towards Chinseu CBO Orphan and vulnerable person feeding project 9277 has brought all the above stories. This is one of very good charity but do you think feeding a child without sending them to school, paying OVC secondary school will bring fruitful results at the end, this is another assignment for all of us to take action. So that our OVC’s are getting secondary school bursary.
- The cooperation between CBO Management and the Community in this month of February 2010 was very encouraging and well done.
- The community contributions towards daily Orphan and Vulnerable Persons feeding at the orphanage were done in two clauses.
- Door to door fundraising by the Village Action Committee (VAC) supervised by the village Development Committee (VDC). After finishing fundraising these two committees brought the funds to the CBO finance officer.
- Vegetables supplying to the orphanage every village is given their days for example:
- Kamtumbiza Village supply vegetables to the orphanage on Mondays
- Mdala Village supply vegetables on Tuesdays
- Kafere and Chinkanda supply vegetables on Wednesdays
- Chinseudzimbiri village supply vegetables on Thursdays
- Makonokaya and Siyamdima villages supply vegetables on Fridays
- Nanjiwa village supply vegetables on Saturday
- Kalombola and Kaumbata villages supply vegetables on Sundays.
Mrs Zulu CBO Board Member , asking the community to continue contributing to the CBO`s activities when asked to contribute hence GGF is currently doing Feeding only and Chinseu also is taking the other part of the feeding but GG is taking a great part.
CHINSEU CBO ORPHAN AND VULNERABLE PERSON FEEDING PROJECT 9277
DETAILED INCOME AND EXPENDITURE STATEMENT FOR FEBRUARY 2012
INCOME UNRESTRICTED GLOBAL GIVING
Grants ------- 603,644
Foreign Currency exchange gain ------- -------
Other (Community board of 62,300 -------
trustee contributions) -------- -------
Interest ------- -------
Membership fees 9,100 -------
Org. IGA 6,000 -------
Bank Charges 1,000 -------
OVC Admin Stationary ------- 9,300
General Office Admin 8,000 -------
Behaviour Change awareness 15,000 -------
Travel (transports and subsistence) 4,000 2,000
Printing and Reporting 1,000 2,600
OVC Feeding 20,750 196,944
Material Transport 10,000 ------
After February 2012 expenditure 77,400 603,644
Balance brought down 18,650 392,800