Donate to Nemato Change a Life by:
US, Canadian, and international (non-UK) donors:
Donate by Check, Cashiers Check, or Money Order
your e-mail address
UK resident or UK tax payer (or other donor who has a GBP account):
Mail the check to:
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Make checks payable to: GlobalGiving
- On the memo line, please write Project #37806. If you would like to get email updates on the project, please also write your email address.
- GlobalGiving accepts any check in US or Canadian dollars.
- Not in the US or Canada? No problem. GlobalGiving also accept checks in any currency for donations equivalent to $200 USD or more.
Click here to look up currency conversion rates.
UK donors should mail their cheques to:
208A Brick Lane
- Make cheques payable to: GlobalGiving UK
- On the memo line (or on the back of the cheque), please write Project #37806. If you would like to get email updates on the project, please also write your email address.
- GlobalGiving UK accepts any cheque in GBP, Euros and from CAF.
To donate using your GlobalGiving gift card:
- Choose from the donation options at the right.
- In your giving cart, click "pay with a gift card" and enter the code on the back of the card.
- Complete your checkout.
See our gift card page
for more information
To make a donation via bank wire transfer, use the information below. For both domestic and international transfers,
please indicate in the notes field that this is a donation to Nemato Change a Life (Project #37806)
US Electronic Transfers
To the account of:
c/o TD Bank
1753 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009
Contact: Customer Service
Routing number: 054001725
Account number: 3980455921
USD/International Wire Transfers
Account Name: GlobalGiving
Account Number: 3980455921
SWIFT Code: NRTHUS33XXX
Address: TD BANKNORTH, N.A. ONE PORTLAND SQUARE, PORTLAND,ME 04112-9540
GBP Wire Transfers
Account name: GLOBALGIVING UK
Account number: 03417360
Sort code : 20-71-64
Bank: Barclays Bank
IBAN: GB32 BARC 2071 6403 4173 60
SWIFT BIC: BARCGB22
For GBP wire transfers, please put the relevant project code as a reference for the payment and send an email to our UK Finance Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have made a transfer/payment so that they can allocate it correctly.
Please note that offline payments such as checks and wire transfers are manually processed by our staff and can take some time to process. Your wire transfer will be processed by the 5th of the month following the month it was received, and you will receive a receipt if your address is provided.
Donor Advised Funds
If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to this project directly from your DAF. If your sponsoring-organization is not listed below, ask them to disburse funds to the GlobalGiving Foundation designated for Nemato Change a Life (Project #37806).
Donate by M-Pesa via M-Changa
This project is eligible to accept Kenyan Shilling (KES) donations via M-Pesa through a partnership with M-Changa.
1. Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu.
2. Enter the M-Changa business number 891300
3. Enter your new GlobalGiving account number GG37806
4. Enter the amount you wish to pay
5. Enter your M-Pesa PIN
6. Confirm that all details are correct
7. You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS
Donate by Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, or Apple Pay
Use the links on the right (or below on mobile) to make a donation to Nemato Change a Life by credit card, debit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay.
Make a Monthly Recurring Donation
Use the links on the right (or below on mobile) to make a monthly recurring donation to Nemato Change a Life by credit card, PayPal, or Apple Pay.
Make a Bequest, Donation in Your Will, and Estate Planning
Below is sample text that can be used to leave a bequest or a donation from your will or estate. Fill in the percentage you wish to donate and the types of projects or organizations that you'd like your donation to support.
Since every situation is different, we recommend you consult a lawyer or estate planning professional to ensure that your wishes are properly noted in accordance with your local, state, and/or national laws.
Gift to GlobalGiving.
The Trustee shall distribute a pecuniary amount equal to ______ percent (##.#%) of the Settlor's Entire Estate to GlobalGiving Foundation ("GlobalGiving"), a nonprofit, non-stock Delaware corporation with its principal offices in Washington, DC, to be disbursed to projects run by local, grassroots organizations in developing countries.
All organizations receiving funds must be working in the areas of ________________. The Settlor understands and intends that should the purpose for which this gift is instituted cease to exist, then GlobalGiving may devote this gift for such other uses and purposes as it determines to be in accordance with the Settlor's original intent in making this gift.
If GlobalGiving does not exist at the time of distribution, then this gift shall be made to one or more Charitable Organizations selected by the Trustee that work in the areas of ______________.