Water Tank and Community
Greetings Sanejo Family,
The Sanejo team hopes all is well in each and everyone of your lives. We wish to inform you of some great news that will hopefully brighten your day. This summer, because of your generous donations, Ntenyo Primary School was able to add three new classrooms to accommodate the young learners. These improvements in educational infrastructure and teacher training are paramount in providing a foundation for underprivileged, yet highly talented, Rwandan children. It's hard to imagine that as little as 2 years ago the Ntenyo Primary School was moments away from being torn down due to dilapidated facilities, and the result would have been catastrophic for many of the students.
With this in mind, on behalf of the teachers, children, and community we would like to thank each of you for your continued support and share with you some of the tremendous achievements that have resulted from your contributions. An itemized summary and video clip of the Summer 2011 accomplishments is attached for your review. A few of the largest achievements include:
1. Three new classrooms. This means, in total, we have added five classrooms which are fully equipped with desks and storage units.
2. Two complete foundations for classrooms 6 and 7
3. New common learning areas for students of Ntenyo School in: P6, P5, P4a&P4b, P3a.
4. Three water tanks to catch rainwater and water drainages on site
5. Each teacher completed an English ESL test
6. Health and demographic data collection and analysis
Without your contributions none of this would have been possible. Thank you so much for being part of our family, thank you for caring, thank you for contributing to such an amazing project, thank you for changing lives. Please contact us for any additional information or questions.